12 Styles of Christmas Part 1
Welcome to the Cloud Nine 12 Styles of Christmas!
After going through the many entries sent by the lovely salons, Leigh and Angel finally decided on the 12 styles that will make the Cloud Nine 12 Styles of Christmas! During this week, we will be posting the 12 winning looks, along with a brief step by step so you can re-create the styles in your own home!
1. Firstly, I blow dried the hair using the cloud nine magic potion and the cloud nine bristle brush.
2. Once the hair was dry, I used the Cloud Nine sectioning comb and clips to prepare the hair for using the Cloud Nine waving wand.
3. Taking progressive diagonal sections, I wrapped hair tightly around the wand for 10 seconds and then once released, I pin curled each section to leave the hair set. This would also allow me to avoid heat markings.
4. Once I had used the wand and all of the hair was pin curled, I used the Cloud Nine "O" setting spray to set the hair.
5. After ten minutes, I removed all pins and used the Cloud Nine dressing brush to soften the waves and create a seasonal glamorous wave.
6. To finish, I used the Cloud Nine magic potion and smoothed over the hair to create shine and definition, perfect for the festive season.
1. I blowdried using Cloud Nine Magical Potion with a large heat retention brush.
2. Once dry I sprayed the Magical Potion on dry hair to protect from the heat of straighteners.
3. I used the Cloud Nine medium irons to straighten her hair and then rubbed Sebastien Matt Clay into the roots of my models hair. I brought it all back off her face and put the headband in.
4. I wrapped the hair around in barrel curls and gripped into place making a sleek and effective finish.