12 Styles of Christmas Part 3
Welcome to the Cloud Nine 12 Styles of Christmas Part 3!
After going through the many entries sent by the lovely salons, Leigh and Angel finally decided on the 12 styles that will make the Cloud Nine 12 Styles of Christmas! During this week, we will be posting the 12 winning looks, along with a brief step by step so you can re-create the styles in your own home!
1. Blowdry hair using the magical quick dry potion.
2. Set the hair using The O and the amplify spray.
3. Taking the top section of the hair creating a basket wave.
4. Brush out and tease hair out.
1. Blow dry hair using cloud nine magic potion spray and cloud nine paddle brush.
2. Once dry, taking small sections, I used the cloud nine waving wand to create a glamorous wave.
3. I then took a diamond section in front of the crown and sectioned out of the way.
4. Using my Cloud Nine dressing brush, I created a high ponytail.
5. I then back combed the section left out to create volume and secured it around the base of the ponytail.