Rock ‘n’ Roll Eyes 2014 Make-Up Look
We’ve teamed up with professional Make-up Artist Alex Jones to recreate the top make-up looks of the AW14 runway shows as well as share our favourite products and the best hairstyles to complement your final look. Today we take a look at the Rock 'n' Roll eyes look.
1) Apply a light base of foundation or tinted moisturiser, choosing a more illuminating option instead of matte and set with a sheer powder.
-TOP TIP- If you only have a matte foundation, mix it with some highlighter and TA DAA!
2) Next apply a soft, peachy blusher along the cheek bone to add a subtle hint of warmth to your base.
-TOP TIP- If you feel the blush you've applied looks a little much, simply buff some powder over the top to tone it down.
3) Fuller brows compliment this look perfectly, so don't hold back! Brush them upwards and fill with your natural brow shade.
-TOP TIP- Aim for full but not harsh, keep application soft rather than overly defined.
4) Now for the eyes! Apply a black (as black as possible!) kohl liner along the top lash line, extending it slightly at the outer corners of the eye.
Next make this line extra thick by applying another line along the top of your first one. Do the same along the bottom lash line and fill in the waterline. Next, using an eyeshadow blending brush, blend out the edges of the liner you've just applied to create a edgy, smudged effect. Still using your blending brush, lightly dust on some charcoal eyeshadow in the eye crease and over the eyelids. Finally, apply a generous amount of black mascara on the top and bottom lashes to really add some drama!
- TOP TIP- Fold a tissue in half and hold under the bottom lashes when blending to catch any falling shadow.
Try a straight, texturised hair style to compliment this look, as both Topshop Unique and Tom Ford were rocking the runways with!