A quick and easy how-to for curling your hair with our straightening Irons.
Are you tied between looking EXTRA GLAM at 8am and clinging onto your covers for an extra five mins in bed? Getting ready every morning should be as EASY and STRESS-FREE as possible and curling your hair with a straightener could help you both save time AND give you that FRESH-OUT-THE-SALON blow dry.
We’re here to break the stereotype that it isn’t just the elites who can curl their hair using a straightener. Anyone can do it. You can do it. We believe in you. You go gal.
With two quick and easy hair curling hacks, we’ll show you how to master the art of creating full, voluminous curls or flawless flat waves using our versatile Original Iron with simple step by step guides.
It might take a little practice, but we promise it’s not as hard as it looks!
P.S Don’t forget to apply our thermal heat protectant, Magical Quick Dry Potion, before you start to ensure maximum protection and super glossy locks.
Top Tips when Curling with the Irons
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Start by working in small sections so you can easily control the iron to create your curl.
- Simply glide the Iron through the hair and keep it moving in a rotational spin to create a defined curl.
- For a tighter curl, use a slower and more deliberate motion.
- For a looser curl, speed up the motion.
- Repeat to the rest of your hair for your desired end look.
- Let your gorgeous curls cool down, and comb through with a wide tooth comb for a gorgeous, soft curl look.
* Hot Tip: Direction is super important so always make sure to curl the hair away from your face*.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Start by separating your hair into even sections.
- Begin to shape each section into a curve and work the Original Iron down the hair, alternating the direction.
- Repeat throughout the hair until you have your desired waves.
- Once complete, run your fingers through the hair to loosen and shape the waves.
We're now also offering a unique monogramming service so you can personalise your irons.
Back to Styles
30th January 2019