Closing Date: March 18, 2020
The Customer Experience Lead is responsible for shaping the end-to-end experience of the Cloud Nine customer; driving conversion across key stages of customer journey, while ensuring the experience is positive to enable up-sell/loyalty/customer nurturing programmes.
The position will be filled by a strong marketer passionate about customer experience and lifecycle management, with a strong drive and desire to lead at both strategic and operational level.
The Customer Experience and Conversion Lead will be accountable for all KPIs across our customer journey. The Head of Customer Experience and Conversion will be responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction across all engagement points is paramount and will need to embed relevant measurements across a range of events and customer focused activities. It will be critical that this role is filled by a lead with the understanding of a premium brand business, the customer needs and also the ability to work creatively and lead with strategic goals in mind
- Customer Experience and Relationship Management
- Events/Experiential marketing
- Customer Satisfaction and multi-channel integration
- Messaging and branding
- Customer and Competitor Benchmarking
- Full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer engagement
Core Skills and Experiences
- Degree or professional qualification in business or equivalent experience
- In-depth experience with Sales Force
- Knowledge of customer experience management approaches and methodologies used in marketing and sales
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organisational skills, required to manage events, communication campaigns and customer-centric activities
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (services, suppliers, team members, etc) combined with driven and assertive personality,
- Relevant marketing experience, ideally in a customer-centric environment,
- Experience in customer segmentation and successful communication campaigns, supported by data-analysis and market insight, required to deliver successful customer communication campaigns
- Experience in people management and team transformation
- Knowledge and understanding of mass/marketing-communication systems,
- Ability and experience in setting, monitoring and reporting against targets to key internal stakeholders,
- Budget management skills with a focus on value for money/return on investment
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: dependant on experience.
Closing date for applications – 18th March.
For further details please contact – [email protected]