IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Master Distributor Limited t/a Cloud Nine. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to one or both of the Client and ourselves, as appropriate. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use any website operated under the Cloud Nine brand. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
If you purchase goods from us, our terms of sale will also apply to you.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents as may be implied by law;
- excludes liability for any content which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damage and loss arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss); damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon; or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your legal rights as a consumer are affected. Please note that, if you are a consumer, we only provide our website for domestic and private use.
By using this service you hereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused by your acts or omissions.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any content is accurate, complete or up to date.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to or from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
This Company’s logo is a registered trade mark of this Company or its licensor in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names of this Company featured on this website are used as trade marks.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the following telephone number: (+44) 01423 223327.
This Company is registered in England and Wales, Number 7079855, registered office: Sanderson House, Station Rd, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5NT.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions, or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder, shall not constitute a waiver thereof. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any other agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
If you are a business, the laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of all disputes arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
If you are a consumer, please note that these terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
In regards to the Instagram post shared from the account @cloudninec9 on 4/10/20.
For every ‘share’ of this post, CLOUD NINE will be donating money to Ecologi who will plant a tree. CLOUD NINE will be donating up to £500 worth of trees.
A ‘share’ constitutes as a share to an individual’s Instagram story.
MASTER DISTRIBUTOR LTD - EU REPRESENTATIVE IS:
Cloud Nine EU RP
Kunaverjeva ulica 9
CLOUD NINE | LOVE ISLAND WIN THE PREMIUM COLLECTION SOCIAL COMPETITION
1.1. This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to participation in the CLOUD NINE | love island Win the Premium Collection Social Competition bundle giveaway (“Promotion”) via Instagram.com (“Instagram”) and Facebook.
1.2. The Promoter is Master Distributor LTD trading as CLOUD NINE of A2 Hornbeam Square Wets, Harrogate, HG2 8PA
1.3. By entering this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- Eligibility and how to enter
2.1. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
2.2. The Promotion will run from 13.07.2021 to 27.07.2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
2.3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must:
2.3.1. have an Instagram and or Facebook and;
- Must like the post
- Follow @cloudninehair and @loveisland
- Add a comment to the Promotion post, tagging a friend (you must ensure you have the consent of the friends you tag).
Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Promotion or any person found to be sending multiple entries will be disqualified.
2.4. Entrants may not enter or upload any content which: contains any third party’s trademarks or intellectual property rights; infringes upon any third party’s rights; or is offensive, pornographic, illegal, unlawful or which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, reflects negatively on the Promoter or its products. By entering this Promotion the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against any third party claims for copyright infringement.
2.5. Entries containing any commercial logos, web addresses and any other commercial content will not be considered eligible.
2.6. The Promoter may disqualify any entry without notice or explanation if it contains anything that the Promoter regards, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or obscene in any way or to not be in compliance with these Terms.
- Winner selection and prizes
3.1. One (1) winning entry (the “Winner”) will be selected from all valid entries by an independent person by 11:59pm on July 27th 2021.
3.2. The winner shall receive The Original Iron Pro, The Airshot Pro Hairdryer, The Cordless Iron Pro and all accompanying accessories (the ‘Prize’).
3.3. The Promoter will contact the Winners via direct message on Instagram or Facebook within 7 days of the winner selection with instructions of how to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
3.4. The Winner will have deemed to have forfeited the Prize if the Winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms. In the event the Winner is deemed to have forfeited the Prize, a new winner will be selected.
3.5. Each Winner will receive their Prize within six (6) weeks of claiming their prize.
3.6. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable or non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of equivalent or higher value if circumstances outside of its reasonable control makes it necessary to do so.
3.7. The Prize is for personal use only.
ITV is not responsible for this promotion.
CLOUD NINE | CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS TO THE LOVE ISLAND FINAL SCREENING PARTY
- Entrants to this prize draw must be aged 18 or over and must be a resident in the UK.
- Winners and guests both must be over the age of 18.
- Winner and guest must show proof of age e.g. Passport/Driving Licence.
- Employees and the immediate families of CLOUD NINE LTD. (the “Promoter”) or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
- This competition starts on 23rd July 2021.
- This competition closes at 8th August 2021
- Winner Must be free on the 23 August 2021 for the event.
- This prize draw is free to enter. Only one entry per person, extra entries allowed on Instagram by sharing on story.
- Entry mechanism – You can enter on Cloud Nine UK Social channels.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes.
- Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the Promoter.
- Content submitted must be original from the entrant.
- Prize: CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS TO THE LOVE ISLAND FINAL SCREENING PARTY (the “Love Island Final Screening Party Competition”)
We’re giving you the chance to get your hands on a pair of tickets to the Official ITV Screening Party of the Love Island Final.
- Access to an exclusive VIP screening party of the series 7 Love Island final in Central London on Monday 23rd August 2021 for a maximum of two (2) people (the “Love Island Final Screening Party Attendee(s)”) (being one (1) pair of tickets)
- A maximum of two (2) standard return rail tickets from the UK mainland station nearest to the winner’s home address to a London train station. Standard return flights from the winner’s local airport to a London airport, for up to 2 people will be provided,(dates and times to be selected by ITV at its sole discretion)
- Return transfers from the London train station or London airport to the accommodation provided as referred to below and to the screening party location
- Drinks reception pre-screening
- Celebrations with DJ post final
- One (1) nights’ accommodation on Monday 23rd August 2021 in a 5-star hotel for up to two (2) guests, based on one (1) room of double occupancy, with breakfast included (hotel to be selected by ITV Commercial in its sole discretion)
- Food, and beverages are included during the VIP screening party
- Love Island goody bags
For the avoidance of doubt, any additional personal expenses (room service, mini bar etc) and any personal spending money will be the responsibility of the Love Island Final Screening Party Attendee(s).
- ITV will be in charge of all winner management once the Love Island Final Screening Party Attendee(s) have been chosen and contacted by the Promoter to inform them that they have won/been selected.
- The winner will be selected at random by the Promoter, from all valid entries received
The 1 x winner will be notified via direct message via the channel through which they entered and will be notified by 8th august. Winner’s and guest’s personal details will be requested and used for the purposes of awarding the Prize only.
- The notification must be acknowledged by the winner, by direct message, within 24 hours. Failure to respond to this means that an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- The winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform ITV of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the Prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- ITV reserves the right to refuse admission to the VIP screening party or to remove any Love Island Final Screening Party Attendee(s) from the VIP screening party in the event that they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs on arrival at the VIP screening party or for reasons of public safety or for any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance, embarrassment or injury.
- ITV is not responsible for the administration of this competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- The Promoter will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the Prize which for the avoidance of doubt will include, in accordance with data protection laws, passing the winner’s personal data to ITV and any authorised third parties for the purpose of fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize may be withdrawn or amended by ITV in the event that the Prize is unable to be fulfilled due to the Covid-19 pandemic (as determined by ITV in its sole discretion).
- The Promoter of the competition is Master Distributor LTD trading as CLOUD NINE of A2 Hornbeam Square Wets, Harrogate, HG2 8PA
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to CLOUD NINE and not to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
ITV is not responsible for this promotion.
© Master Distributor Ltd trading as CLOUD NINE 2021 All Rights Reserved.