At CLOUD NINE we have selection hair curling wands that are the perfect way to achieve curls you’ve always dreamed of – trust us, it’s possible!
Curling your hair has never been easier with CLOUD NINE’s step-by-step guide of how to curl hair tutorial. So, what are you waiting for, grab your wand and let's get started.
Create easy breezy, effortless curls with a salon professional finish from the comfort of your own home. Read on to discover more about our various different wands, and how to create stress-free style with our bouncy, wavy and loose curls hair tutorials.
The CURLING WAND
Easy to use, the Cloud Nine Curling Wand creates an infinite number of styles including large curls, tight curls and soft waves - all with a smooth and long lasting glossy finish.
This versatile wand features a 25mm super-smooth, mineral infused, coated barrel which leaves hair looking smooth and continued.
The variable temperature control allows you to choose the heat best suited to your hair, for kinder styling and lasting results.
Tips and Advice on how to curl your hair:
- If you’re wondering which way to curl your hair with a wand, curl your locks away from your face to create flattering and face framing waves.
- Always section your hair whilst curling, to ensure you don’t miss any areas.
- Pin the curls whilst getting ready and brush out when cold. Set it in place with hairspray.
THE Texture WAND
If you’re looking for an effortless and seamless way to learn to curl hair with a wand,look no further than the CLOUD NINE Texture Wand.
It’s tapered and super smooth barrel allows you to create tight vintage curls, soft tousled waves and much, much more.
It features three temperature settings, allowing you to be kind to your locks, whatever your hair type or texture.
The wand is loved by many,but sometimes, if you’re not used to styling your hair regularly, it can seem tricky to use it. Worry not, as we’re here to help and share some tipsand advice on
how to use The Texture Wand to achieve beautiful bouncy curls! Scroll on to learn more about how to curl short hair and long locks.
Tips and Advice
- You can use one section of the wand to achieve one size curl or the whole barrel to achieve a tapered curl.
- Due to our technology you can wrap hair on top of the hair, the heat will still penetrate through!
- Always curl away from the face
- For a long-lasting curl, pin the curl to the top or scrunch the curl in your hand and let it cool down.
- Always check your hair is cold before brushing out – it’s the cooling process that sets your hair.
The Waving wand
A great ALL-ROUNDER for curls of all sizes. Learn how to use a curling wand with our award winning Waving Wand, complete with long, straight barrel it is the perfect tool for creating loose waves and smooth curls. Our innovative temperature control technology allows you to be kind to your hair by choosing the perfect level of heat for your hair type. The mineral infused coated barrel will leave hair looking smooth and conditioned. Read on to learn more about how to curl long hair.
Tips and Advice
- Hold your hair on the heat for longer to create a tighter wave.
- Hold the wave in your hand (when wearing your heat resistant glove) and let it cool for a few seconds before letting go.
For more inspiration and how to's follow CLOUD NINE Hairstyles and CLOUD NINE YouTube.
29th November 2021