12 Styles of Christmas Part 5
Welcome to the Cloud Nine 12 Styles of Christmas Part 5!
After going through the many entries sent by the lovely salons, Leigh and Angel finally decided on the 12 styles that will make the Cloud Nine 12 Styles of Christmas! During this week, we will be posting the 12 winning looks, along with a brief step by step so you can re-create the styles in your own home!
1. I achieved this look by curling 1 inch sections all over my clients hair using the cloud 9 wand. This client also has extensions in.
2. Once the curls were cool I brushed them out using a paddle brush and back combed the top to give her some height.
3. I then pinned the right side round and did a one sided braid which brought the majority of her hair on one side.
4. I then pinned this is place and defined the curls round the front.
I also used the new Magical Potion spray to give protection from the heat but to also help cut my blow drying time down before hand.
1. Blow dry hair using cloud nine magic potion spray and cloud nine paddle brush.
2. Once dry, taking medium sections, I used the cloud nine waving wand to create soft tousled waves.
3. After finishing each row, I scrunched the hair for 60 seconds to leave the movement set.
4. Once set, I then back combed the crown and smoothed over using my cloud nine dressing brush and secured a partial beehive.
5. I then separated the waves and created this casual Christmas look.