The perfect beach braid to complete your holiday look.
Last month we jetted to Mexico to join Benefit Cosmetics on the island of Holbox. Our team got to work fixing the perfect holiday hair for the 11 install chicks who were part of the trip. Think braids, curls, and all in between – we left the girls On Cloud Nine!
If you are looking for that holiday hair inspiration, look no further. A chic Dutch braid with some added WOW factor? Yes, please. We got Cloud Nine Style Ambassador Ashleigh Hodges on the job.
1. Spritz the hair with Cloud Nine magical potion to protect and shield the hair from any sun damage. It will add back any lost moisture and leave the hair conditioned before styling.
2. Smooth the hair with the Cloud Nine Airshot, removing any knots and frizz. Then section the hair into a middle parting.
3. Working each strand under itself, create a Dutch braid on either side of the head.
4. Gently pull bits of hair away from the braid using the micro iron to create some lift and achieve a fuller look.
5. Once you are happy with the texture of the Dutch braid, use a tint brush to apply gel down the parting. Sprinkle glitter over the gel as you go.
6. Secure the look with a firm hairspray.
7. To add the extra WOW factor, hoop charms through both braids.
8. Finally, spray a mist of Magical Potion over the complete look to minimize any fly-away and smooth out stray hairs.