In this weeks get the look we show you how to style a long bob to create texture and an effortless, undone effect.
CLOUD NINE Hairstylist Angelica shows us the step by steps and the tools you need to create this super chic look.
get the look: textured long bob
STEP BY STEP
- Apply a small amount of Magical Remedy through mid lengths and ends of hair to de-frizz and smooth.
- Turn on your CLOUD NINE Original Iron and set temperature to 150°C or less.
- Section the hair using CLOUD NINE Croc Clips.
- Glide the straighteners through one inch pieces of hair, bending towards yourself to create a curl.
- Feed the next section of hair into the iron and keep tapping to create this “S” shape.
- Curl in two halves to create a looser wave.
- Continue steps 4, 5 and 6 alternatively until all hair is textured.
- Apply a small amount of Magical Remedy again and run through the hair to add even more texture whilst de-frizzing.
BEFORE AND AFTER
SHOP THE LOOK
THE FINISHED LOOK
For more looks and hair inspo follow the CLOUD NINE Blog and CLOUD NINE Insta.
12th May 2022