This Halloween our experts at CLOUD NINE have sourced 4 trending looks to take you from trick to treat. Whether you’re wanting to create a sleek and straight hairstyle or a bouncy, voluminous blow-dry this simple guide will get you looking glam.
Bouncy Blow Dry
If you’re looking for a powerful hairstyle this Halloween, look no further and take inspiration from the iconic Pamela Anderson, in Barb Wire. A bouncy blow dry never goes out of style and the new and improved Airshot Pro will take your look to new lengths.
1. Towel dry your hair after washing, spritz all over with our Magical Potion heat protection and brush through.
2. Ensure your hair is about 75% dry, then use your Airshot Pro to give your hair an overall rough dry. TOP TIP: If you want extra volume, flip your head upside down and blast the roots to go against the natural direction of your hair.
3. Section your hair in medium to large sections, starting with the back of the hair. Then, using a round brush roll up to the root and slowly pull the brush down the length of the hair, curling inward using your Airshot Pro to dry the hair into place.
4. After each section is dry using the above method, curl the hair around your fingers and pin it into place. Work your way across all your hair, leaving the front until last.
5. Once you’ve done this on all your hair, leave the pins for approximately 15-20 minutes so the curls can cool (this helps them last longer.) Then, gently unclip before brushing through with The Luxury Texture Comb and adding a serum or hairspray to ensure your style lasts all day long.
Sleek & Straight
This year gave us Netflix series Wednesday, so there was no doubt we had to recreate the trending Morticia Addams look this Halloween. Think a sleek and iconic look which will take you no time to recreate for your last-minute Halloween plans.
This year the craze has been focused on the Netflix series Wednesday, so there was no doubt we had to recreate the trending Morticia Addams look this Halloween. Think a sleek and iconic look which will take you no time to recreate for your last-minute Halloween plans.
1. Set the temperature of The Wide Iron to a heat which suits your hair type. We recommend starting at 150’c and changing to your desired setting once styling. Then, using The Luxury Dressing Brush, brush through your hair removing any knots.
2. Take a small to medium section of your hair and glide through using The Wide Iron starting from the root to tip slowly moving down. The mineral-infused plates lock in moisture creating the perfect silky locks for your Morticia look.
3. Repeat this process through all your hair.
4. Once all straightened, brush through with The Luxury Dressing Brush. Adding hairspray and a serum to reduce frizz.
Mermaid Wet-Look Curls
A classic Disney Film, The Little Mermaid got a live-action reboot this year, so we no doubt know that Mermaid Curls will be a showstopper this Halloween. We have created an easy step-by-step guide which you can recreate with the 2-in-1 Contouring Iron Pro.
1. Lightly mist The Magical Potion heat protection spray through the hair and brush through.
2. Section your hair, then using The 2-in-1 Contouring Iron Pro take a small to medium strand of hair. Start from the root and twist the iron 180’c away from the face and slowly glide down the hair. TOP TIP: the slower you move the iron down the hair, the tighter the curl will be.
3. Repeat this process throughout the hair, alternating direction from away and towards your face every other curl.
4. Once curled, finish with a texturizing hairspray and a high shine serum to hold the waves and create a glossy, Halloween Hairstyle.
Half Up-Half Down Curls
Wanting to get dolled up this Halloween? The Barbie half-up half-down look is THE Halloween hairstyle to recreate this year. We created the soft waves with The Wide Iron Pro for healthier, shinier hair and faster styling. All treat, no trick.
1. Lightly mist The Magical Potion heat protection spray throughout the hair and brush through.
2. Section your hair, then using The Wide Iron Pro choose your temperature to suit your hair type. TOP TIP: Set the iron to Revive Mode, to avoid unnecessary heat damage, no drag and no snag.
3. Take small to medium sized sections, start from the root of your hair and turn the iron 180’c away from your face. Moving the iron slowly down your hair until you reach the tip.
4. To create a fuller, longer-lasting curl after each section, wind up your curl and clip into place. Once cooled, release the curls and brush through using The Luxury Texture Comb.
5. Then, starting from the top of your ear section the top half of your head and clip back using a pink bow accessory. Leaving two strands of hair out and the front of your face to create the effortless, look.
Whether you’re wanting some last-minute inspiration for a night out or you're having a cosy spooky season night in, these 4 looks will get you saying RIP to bad hair and feeling glam this Halloween.