Our friends at 'Blow Out Ibiza' will once again be on hand all Summer, helping you to look effortlessly fabulous on the Island that never sleeps. They’ll be serving up the hottest hair looks from dusk till dawn, using Cloud Nine tools.
You may not be heading to Ibiza just yet, but Summer is looming so it's time to start planning your looks! SO we decided to give you a sneak peak at one of the styles they’ll be offering, which can easily be recreated at home and is guaranteed to keep you looking chic from beach to bar.
What you will need:
- Cloud Nine Airshot
- Cloud Nine Wide Iron
- Control Spray
- Dressing Brush
Step by Steps
1. Prep hair with mousse and blow dry in using the Airshot
2. Straighten hair using the Wide Iron
- Select the temperature best suited to your hair type from 100 degrees to 200 degrees. ( We don’t think needed but up to you)
- Establish a middle parting
- Divide the hair in two sections and pull to the front. Clip back top section of the hair on both sides
- Using a comb to guide you, glide the Iron slowly through each section from the nape of the neck in two centimetre sections
- Unclip the top section and repeat until all hair is straight
3. Apply oil through lengths and ends
4. Apply a Control Spray to the front section and direct the hair backwards using a Dressing Brush to sit behind the ears.
See you by the pool ;)
10th April 2017