Thought that colourful hair wraps and braids were for 10-year-old girls on holiday? Think again!
We love the simplicity of them, yet so GORGEOUS. The ultimate festival look; they’re quick, easy, and cause no unnecessary damage to your hair. What could be better?
To try this look for yourself, all you’ll need is our Micro Wand, clip-on hair beads (we LOVE these ones from Kela), and a few strands of colourful string. If EXTRA is your middle name, try the neon string we’ve used here. For something a little more subtle but still CHIC. You could use pastel pink or white string.
- To begin, wash your hair as you usually would. Spritz it with a generous amount of our dreamy-smelling Magical Quick Dry Potion. This WONDER spray reduces drying time by up to 50%, detangles, and adds a gorgeous, GLOSSY shine.
- Next, dry your hair using our Airshot – a 2000W styling powerhouse with vitamin-infused ceramic heating elements to CARE for your hair when styling.
- To achieve big, bouncy curls. Use our NEW Micro Wand to curl your hair.
- Comb through the curls using our GORGEOUS Luxury Texture Comb for natural-looking curls that will last- throughout even the WILDEST of festivals!
- To create your hair braid, start with colourful string that’s an inch or so longer than your hair and a Kela bead. Place the tip of the string inside the bead and clamp around a strand of hair close to the root.
- Braid the hair and the string together until you reach around an inch from the bottom of your hair.
- Secure the end of the braid with another Kela bead.
- Repeat as many times as you like throughout your hair.
- Finish by spritzing our Amplify spray onto your roots for the best VOLUME of your life.
If you try this look for yourself, tag us in your pictures using #CloudNineHair. We LOVE seeing the styles you create!