She's loyal babes! And looking glam and gorgeous with CLOUD NINE.
Georgia Steel joined us and CLOUD NINE style ambassador Casey Coleman for an exclusive beach hut look inspired by this years hottest trends from the villa.
beach waves with braids and accessories
step by step
Follow Casey's simple step by step to get Georgia's gorgeous summer style straight from the beach hut with CLOUD NINE tools:
1. Prep hair with Amplify Spray - spritz and blow dry in
2. Use Magical Potion on each section to protect, de-frizz and get gorgeous shine
3. Section the hair using CLOUD NINE Croc Clips
4. Start waving at the back of the head and work around to the sides so all waves have an equal amount of time to set
5. Set The Original Iron Pro temp to 150 degrees place hair in the bottom of the iron turn it 180 degrees and keep the iron vertical and pull the iron down *top tip - you can use revive mode to vibrate the plates 8000 times a minute to cause less tension on the hair, boost shine and improve hair health over time!
6. Twist each section in different direction for a natural beach wave finish to create a spiral rather than a curl
7. Work around the full head alternating each section as you go
8. Spritz the hair using a setting spray, then brush through the waves using the CLOUD NINE Texture Comb
9. Use the CLOUD NINE Tail Comb to create a two small triangular sections of hair to frame the face and braid that section. Secure with a small elastic. *Add in cute charms. Casey used hair charms by Kela Hair in Georgia's hair
10. Spritz with setting spray and texture spray, hair flip and you're looking fabulous!
Find Georgia's beautiful dress at I Saw It First
shop the look
Complete your look with The Luxury Texture Comb. Gorgeous tortoiseshell, this wide tooth comb will be your essential accessory to create volume, texture and a natural, lived in style. Gently brush out your finished waves or curls to create an effortless, natural bounce!
shop The premium collection
Back to Styles
20th August 2021